Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Chock Full of Randomness...


Sorry everyone. I have been LA-ZY about blogging. Getting back into the school routine and work routine. It has been work. And of course I have been spending quite a lot of time watching this and screaming at the television. Knowing the whole while that because I was screaming that it would help all the athletes win a gold! Ahem....


So I have been here.... just watching this....





And this....... It made me smile too : )
And this.... This made me beam and want to stand up a little taller.
She is only a few months older than me.
Amazing..... simply amazing....

Look at that.... You know.... just look....

I love our USA gymnasts. They are awesome. I feel like they got screwed

on the judging. And I am pretty confident that the Chinese girls

are not legal to drive in the United States. Humph...


But with all that said. It has been an amazing Olympics so far. NBC has done a great job. It has been a bit strange not to have Katie Couric in the morning doing all the fun stuff. But it has still been enjoyable.

I have had the chance to watch a movie or two in the last couple of weeks. The one pictured below was really good. It was really well done and the cast did an amazing job. The music.... ahhhh the music. I think I will have to get the soundtrack. The Beatles music .... Paul and John .. the words they wrote ... Well, it if you are a fan, you ought to take the time to watch it. I found it very enjoyable.

Well, I am off today. I have already been to the store and bought groceries. I have on my list today to make baked spaghetti , Asian slaw and homemade Peanut Butter cookies. Then hit carpool with 300,000 other cars... ugh. But then back home. And S?...... S is getting a haircut this evening... One of the Beatles called...... He wants his hair back..... geesh

Ciao.... Rox

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails