Saturday, August 23, 2008

I finally get it...

Quick Pages. Once you finally get it... They are sooo easy peasy. Jenn White is the one that got through this thick noggin of mine. Ha. I may never paper scrap again! No, not really. But, this is easy and very quick... hence the name : ) No paper giblets on the floor to vacuum up either! Love it!





The kit is Broken Wings Quick Pages. It is from Robert's store Rendered Memories.
Try it Jennie.... It is really easy. I can show you how.....
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.
xoxo
Roxanne

1 comment:

Jennwhite said...

hey girlie, these came out great! I think we've created a digi-addict here ;)

Now you've got the QP thing down, we've got to get you scrapping from scratch! You're going to ROCK!

WTG!

Related Posts with Thumbnails