Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho......

It's off to work we go. (whistling)


Well, it was back to work today. Full on with students. It actually was not so bad. I had one absent. And no one came back with runny noses or anything. That was really great. The weather here is amazing. Much like Forrest Gump and chocolates.... You never know what your gonna get down South with the weather. It is so mild. The windows are up. My son wore shorts to school today. I know that the plants need more cold.. I need more cold too. I have some clothes that I really like...... i would really like to wear. Good news is. We are getting some RAIN. And if you have kept up with news the past few months.... We, really need the rain down here in the Southeast.

So, how are all my peeps today? What is the weather like in your neck of the woods? And why is it neck? Why not leg or arm...... Hmmm...... Oh well.... I digress.


If I haven't mentioned it before.... I really like this show. No, I really love this show. And the second season is as good or better than the first.
It really is a very well written show. And I have to say that it is not real hard on the eyes either : ) Again..... this writer's strike.....I will miss my shows.
Well here we are.... I have posted two days in a row. I know, I know..... you slept better last night. Right? That was the plan wasn't it? Okay, good. And at work today you weren't so ansy and you got some work done. I am glad. It is tough having all this responsibility...
Well now I can go and enjoy one of these. I can taste it already...
Till later Peeps......
Rox

1 comment:

holly said...

yay - another post!
now that you have vowed to keep it updated, i have added your blog to my blog (which is how i keep track of blogs that i want to check in on frequently).

i have not watched friday night lights, but have heard lots of people say good things about it. we do netflix so i may look into getting it that way...

Related Posts with Thumbnails