Friday, October 26, 2012

Oxford AL Senior | Oxford High School



I know I keep saying that each senior is the best one ever
 and they photograph so easily 
and I love my job 
because it doesn't feel like work.


Well I won't repeat myself....

But, it happened again. ;)



Just too creamy... Love.



This was amazing in black and white. I triple love it...

We did this session back in my hometown
 in the old downtown area.
Some of the buildings and bricks in some of the photos
are well over 100 years old.
It has the best light and shadows
 in the late afternoon.



I couldn't decide from the two above which I like better.
 I think the bottom...
But I needed one that would fit
and look like it fit as the
cover photo on my business page on facebook.
 


Just so beautiful... could not take a bad photo.



I love this one too..
So clean and the contrast of the colors
of the wall and her hair and
shirt just pop.

I mean look...
some serious butter cream.
This may be my favorite photo ever...
like ever.
Haven't I said that before though?
OK, so favorite to date.
How is that? ;)




Catalog shot ;)

I will never be able to say enough about late afternoon light.
It makes the biggest difference.
I love it.
Love. It.

Love this senior and I love her Mom too.
I hope you guys have had a great week
and are ready for the weekend!
Happy early Halloween!!
BOO!

When you find yourself beginning to feel a bond between
yourself and
 the people you photograph,
when you laugh and cry with their laughter
 and tears, you will know you are
 on the right track.
~Arthur Fellig


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails