Thursday, September 06, 2012

Anniston AL Senior | Victory Christian School


Oh my gosh...
This child. What a smooth, easy session.
Even with a massive thunderstorm in the distance
(made for great lighting btw..) 
gunning straight for us.. she absolutely
rocked it!
I could not be any happier with the results.
Seriously.
And since the disc has been delivered, 
I can finally share some of them with you :)












I still have a couple of dates open on October for my Alabama folks.
Central and East Alabama are both very doable.
Please email me with any questions.
You can go to my site or to my 
photography page on facebook to contact me.







And in other news...
Soon my blog is headed to wordpress.
What?!?!?
Jesssss....
I am finally going to make the jump ;)
I will keep you posted!

Have a great day and pay something forward :)

We live by faith, not by sight
2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails