Monday, May 16, 2011

Training


 The Peachtree Dash and Peachtree Jr. were this last weekend.
It  usually falls the last Saturday in May but was moved two weeks up
this year. Stoney got to run his first dash (won't be 7 until July).
And Stormy ran her 3rd Peachtree Jr.

These shots are only of them outside training with Matt-Daddy.
So the photos from the actual race will be posted soon :)

Hey, I'm working on it... This is already two posts in one day.
I may need a nap ....




This child... he keeps us laughing most of the time...
I just love him ...




Maybe my favorite photo of the day...




She is so kind... we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1
last night... she cried right along with me when Doby died... :(
I just love her too..

Ciao Peeps,
Roxanne

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails