Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stone Soup x 2

This was our second time to enjoy the play Stone Soup.
See, each year the entire first grade puts on a production of the play based on the book.
Well... We have a third grader so we knew all about Stone Soup.
This year Stoney was a dancer :)


Stormy taking a picture of Stoney for Uncle Zach.


The show is about to begin :)

My sweet boy ...


the dancer's are working it.



We came back to the house to visit for a bit before company had to go home,
Stormy is reading to her Grandmother.


Uncle Zach,,, Always a hit around here ;)


Taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.


A couple of more photos of the dancers.




Hope you guys have had a great weekend. We did. I will have more pictures later.

Ciao
xoxo

1 comment:

Robin said...

I did Stone Soup when I was in first (or second) grade too! I'm sad that neither of my kids did, though! Great pictures!

{{{HUGS}}}}

Related Posts with Thumbnails