Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snowmageddon '11


So.. as I promised... a week ago.
Snomageddon '11 

Ha ha... It started on a Sunday evening.. and ended up holding us hostage for a week.
Nice.

This is about ten minutes after it started.


 Out the window ;)


The view from our LR window aka my office. heh...


Matt-Daddy and Stormy walking Pippin.
Taken from my office window. heh.


Matt- Daddy and the Great One ;)


My Baby Boy....


My Sweet girl....


Trekking up to the entrance.

I liked this shot...

Stormy and Matt-Daddy

Stoney and Matt-Daddy


Snowball anyone??

Stormy








The first day it was beautiful and quite fluffy.. that evening the the sleet started.
It covered everything with a shell of ice. Well it was so fluffy it was kind of hard to make a snowman.
So Stormy and Matt-Daddy scooped all the snow on the hood of the car and she carved
eyes and a mouth into and exclaimed "Mom! Look at my Jabba the Snowman!"
Yea.. we've been known to watch a little Star Wars around here *ahem*.

So, again.. My hat is off to you guys up North..
Give me my heat.
Give me my humidity.
My flip-flops and shorts.
And My Air Conditioning kicking!

I hope that that is the last of snow and ice we see until next year.
Seriously.

Ciao!
Rox



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails