Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The Joy of Love

So this month I joined the Joy of Love. 
Every day in February I will receive assignments that I can
complete and share with the group .
The theme of the class is Love and involves photos of your
 loved ones.

There is this really cool badge that you can click on and go right to the site.
But, me and all my infinite wisdom cannot get the blooming thing
to work.
SO...
I will hyperlink you to the site here if you would like to participate.
There is a Flickr group that you can upload your pictures to each day and you can also put them on the facebook page.

If you would like to join me please do so byclicking on the links and sign up.
The best part is it's free!
Willette makes amazing photographs and teaches amazing classes.
There are tons of tips and beautiful photos on the blog.
So, it's really a no brainer. Go check it out..really..
Go on.. I'll wait....


OK... so now that you've signed up, comment and tell me
where to go see your photos ;)

Now then, a post is not a post without a picture so here ya go via Blackberry.
I will add my Joy Of Love picture for 02.01 this evening. :)

Doesn't Stoney look enthused?? haha
And Stormy just cracks me up.. haha

Ok, I will be waiting. I am eager to see what cha got too :)
xoxo
Rox

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails