Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Only thing..maybe.

 The only thing that I seem to find redeeming about January are the birthday's that my family celebrates.
I have some some very good friends with birthday's in January also.
There is one in particular that I am very thankful for.
Matt-Daddy :)



He is my rock.
He is the best Daddy.
Did you know he never even held a baby until the Dr. put Stormy
 in his arms in the delivery room minutes after she was born?
Yep... and it was right as rain.
He never looked back.
He is my best friend.
He and I have been together for over 18 years.
Almost half of his life.
I have watched him grow into an amazing man.
A Daddy to rival all others.
The kind of husband I thank God for everyday.
A friend that will last anyone a lifetime.



So Happy Birthday Matt-Daddy.
We Love you...
More than you will ever know.
More than we can ever put into words.
You are the Bomb Baby.


Here's to celebrating the next several decades of birthdays together..

xoxo
Rox

1 comment:

Robin said...

*sniff* *sniff* That was beautiful Rox....

Happy Birthday Matt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails