Saturday, July 03, 2010

 Today.....

  • I feed my kids.
  • I edited a few pictures.
  • I started a load of laundry.
  • My Matt-Daddy is working.
  • I miss him :(
  • He kissed me and told me he loved me before he left.
  • I watched Serena make quick work of her opponent in the Wimbledon women's Finals.
  • I am looking forward to the parade tomorrow morning.
  • I always love watching Pop goes the 4th on the 4th of July.
  • Matt is not running the Peachtree Road Race tomorrow for the first time in 7 or 8 years.
  • I am wondering why I have a mosquito in my office?
  • I got a hug and an I Love You from both my minions.
  • As much as I love a good color photo.. my heart will always belong to B&W.
  • I went to see Eclipse three days ago.. I can't stop thinking about it.
  • I want to go again.
  • Stumped about dinner tonight.
  • So glad that Matt-Daddy is off the next two days..even if he is on-call
  • Been doing some soul searching lately.
  • It's a good thing.
  • Will never own another Ford.. Even if it is given to me.
  • Should have learned my lesson the first time.
  • Tomorrow is the Fourth of July.
  • Summer is half over. Bleck...
  • I am listening to Stormy sing behind me at her desk. :)




So the sun will rise on another day..
It will be filled with the mundane and hopefully the exciting.





And it shall also set... Good Lord willing.

And I will have another list rolling around in my head to accomplish :)
Such is life.
Such is my life.
I love it.
I wouldn't change it..
Not for a thing.



Have a safe and wonderful Holiday weekend :)
Be safe on the roadways and the waterways.
Ciao,
Rox

3 comments:

Robin said...

Happy 4th to you and your beautiful family!!

LOVE YA ROX!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Anonymous said...

Great post.. Get busy living, or get busy dying. Love you all the marbles

Heather said...

love you Rox ... love your heart.
xo
HH

Related Posts with Thumbnails