Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heat... too much heat.

 So... the heat...
The heat is B-rutal right now. Especially if you live in the South. Today... it will be in
 the upper 90's with a heat index of 102 to 106.... bleck.
* insert gagging noise*

So I thought I would think cool as I hold up in my little air-conditioned space today
with my minions to entertain me, and share some
photos that might help you think cool too ...



Stoney looking like a super hero at the pool. All
he needs is his cape :)



Stormy... she would stay in the water from dawn till dusk.. maybe even after that.



See.... I love this shot by the way..



And the diving sticks... If I had a dime for every time I have thrown those this Summer :)


So everyone... Stay hydrated. Stay cool. Think cool thoughts.
Put on some Christmas music :)
Whatever you need to do.
Just stay cool !

Ciao
Roxanne

1 comment:

Robin said...

I am SO wanting access to a pool right now! As a kid, I swam almost every single day....my mom would even find me in the water in the middle of winter! LOL!

Love the pictures of the kiddos! They are precious!


{{{HUGS}}}}

Related Posts with Thumbnails