Monday, July 26, 2010

Only what...three weeks late?


Sorry.  I'll swear, it seems like Summer can be busier than during the
school year! Between that and the heat and NOT having A/C in the car...
in this heat seriously? It is the no fun zone if we have to go anywhere..
Especially in the daytime. :(

So here in All it's glory is my July 4th post.
On.... July 26.. (ahem)

We went to a local 4th of July parade.. well it was on Monday the 5th.
But that's neither here nor there.
It was our first time to attend and it was really fun.
We arrived early and got our spots under a nice shade tree.

Matt-Daddy with his Patriotic hat on for the parade.



My Stoney... probably my favorite shot of the day. :)


My Stormy... Love this shot... I could so see it on a card.


Matt-Daddy actually took this one. I love it too.

You just can't help but love the flag in all it's splendor..

The front of a red tractor. That is pretty American if you ask me. :)


I love a Parade!  I was covered in chill bumps when the Marine band struck up.
They were amazing!

Love this one too... If you look closely on the right you can see Stormy's
reflection in the pink shirt.

Stay cool and hydrated.
See you soon!
Ciao!
Rox

1 comment:

Ronalyn Barut said...

LOVE LOVE THIS POST! I know about summers being so busy! BTW love that reflection shot! Clever!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails