Tuesday, December 30, 2008




December Wrap - up...


Here is the wrap up from the past week. It is almost a relief to have things
about back to normal.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas Season.

Our little shanty Gingerbread house. The kids loved making it.



Matt and Stoney playing with Matt's remote control
helicopter.


Stoney and his Incredible Hulk hands..
He LOVED them!

On to Oxford on the 27Th. My Great-niece Kimberly.

My nephew and my brother.
My nephew Russell and Tyler and his wife Jessica.

Russell and Tyler acting like themselves.

My brother and Sister-in-law Zach and Joyce.

And saying giving thanks to Him before we eat.
Posting should be back to normal next week. I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year filled with Many, Many Blessings!
xoxo
Rox

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails