Thursday, May 01, 2008


Hmmm........... Tagged.
What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was about to celebrate my fourth wedding anniversary.
Life was good and we didn't have nary a worry : )

5 Things on my to-do List:

I have different To-DO lists ... like one for today and one for the future: Just like Heather's. So let's see...
1. Get the Lincoln Logs down for S.
2. Decide about dinner
3. Finish this Tag : )
4. Finish the laundry
5. M's long day, so get baths and homework done
At all sounds so glamorous doesn't it?

5 Snacks I enjoy:
Humph..... this one is easy... : )

1. Spinach Dip with Wheat Thins
2. Cheetos
3. About anything with Peanut Butter
4. My Mom's Pound cake
5. Cheez-Its (me too Heather: )

5 Places I've Lived:

1. Atlanta, GA
2. Ft. Walton Beach, FL
3. Goose Creek, SC
4. Oxford, AL
5. Birmingham, AL

5 Bad Habits:

1. Eating what I shouldn't (see 5 snacks I like)
2. Cracking my knuckles
3. Online sometimes too much
4. Not calling people back ...I know it is bad and I need to remedy that one.: )
5. Not calling my Sister more often

5 Places I've worked:

1. Country Clutter at Town Center Mall Kennesaw
2. Sears.... (Oh dear Lord... The only good thing that came out of there was M : )

3. Goody's Family Clothing (store set-up)
4. Nanny.. (yes, I was a Buckhead Nanny)

5. North Peachtree Academy



5 Things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Put money away for retirement
3. Buy a house!! One here and one out in the WIDE, wide open... with horses.
4. Put enough back for education purposes for the two punks.
5. Buy my Mother whatever in the world she wants: )

Who else will you tag for this?
Jennie, (if she will ever start her blog (heehee) : ) and Christie!

And of course.... A post is not a post without a picture.....


At the top.........

And ........... at the Bottom.

Have a wonderful day and make somebody smile : )

Rox

2 comments:

Heather said...

girl! i figured you had been tagged long before :) That's why I didn't tag ya ... officially.

you keep me laughing.

xo
HH

holly said...

I like that picture of them at the "top".

Related Posts with Thumbnails