Tuesday, April 29, 2008



Things We Lost Over the Weekend.
Well, we started with this, and.......

......we ended up with this.

(Oh, and the gown K has on? It was mine when I was about 8 or 9.)

We started with this.........
.......and we ended up with this.
We wanted to play outside, but we had this.
Now, this we had.. What did we lose....?
Any self control we may have been harboring... : )

It was good I tell you.. Costco can throw down on a Key Lime Cheesecake....

Hmmph.... Get outta town...

I hope that you and yours had such a blessed weekend.. : )

Oh, and Jenny? I am the dork.... LOL

for being excited that you are excited when I post!!!

It means a great deal to me. But not as much as you and yours : )

Go and hug somebody today that would not expect it. : )

Roxanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! You mentioned my name on your blog! I'm famous. Oh my, I am so lame. Any way, is that the first tooth? That is so exciting. I had key lime pie on Sunday. It is really hard to beat. Love you guys. Maybe once school is out we can get together and let the kids play and we can all catch up.
Take Care
Jennie

Related Posts with Thumbnails