Thursday, April 17, 2008


Random Randomness...

Just a bunch of stuff swimming around up there. I need to let down the gates...


I do not usually enjoy watching golf. But, I did watch the last part of the last round of the Masters on Sunday. I really like Trevor Immelman. I am very glad that he won...therefore I found it very enjoyable.

I am sooo over the pollen. I am tired of sneezing, coughing, hacking, sniffling, red eyes, itchy eyes and generally feeling like crud. Go away already!

It is way cool that an easy to use version of Photo shop is available online now. Go here and take advantage of it. It is easy and fun.

It is six weeks till school is out! I can't believe it. We are already thinking and planning vacations! WooHoo!

It is one beautiful day here in the ATL. I hope that it is where you are too, and that you will be able to take advantage of it.

Have I told you one of my children can so entertain themselves and one cannot? One has to be entertained or have you with them all the time? Whew~ I have the one that prefers to do their own thing today. I will get way more accomplished.

I love to take pictures.... it just seems like I don't have enough time to do it. I think on those vacations this Summer? I will make time : )

How stinking high is gas? How stinking high are groceries? Unreal! Something has to be done.... SOON

Some days I'll swear... all I feel like I do is walk around behind my family and pick up after them.... ALL DAY LONG. Do you ever feel like that?

A former teacher passed away last week. She was a sweet soul. She sent me a precious book when my Father died twenty years ago. I have never forgotten it and still have the book. Bless her sweet soul....

We still LOVE our church. we really do. The kids look forward to going. Sometimes S is a little apprehensive. But, I think that is because he is with me more than not. But he does great once he is in there and can't stop talking about it after we pick him up. : )

There are two new blogs that I visit everyday along with several others (I also added them to my blog roll over on the right). But these two are a hoot. Check them out if you get a chance. You can find them here and here. Go on.... get.... I'll wait... you will be glad that you did : )

Big wigs coming to visit my hubby's workplace today. He has worked harder and longer than usual this week. He is tired and I soo hope that it goes well for him.

I very much enjoyed the Bigest Loser this Season. It was really good. We didn't miss an episode. Everyone looked so good on the finale Tuesday night. WOW! Ali is awsome and I covet her determination. She is the first Woman to win!! You go Girl. I was pulling for Roger to win... You know hometown homie and all : )

And you, if you are still reading at this point..... I praise you too! : )
And of course... Here is a random shot to go with random thoughts.....

The kids right after I said ..Three, Two, One.... GO!


Go out and make someone happy today.... will YA!

Go on.... Hit it.....

Rox







1 comment:

Heather said...

you are so stinkin' cute.

i have one that has to be entertained as well ... and I think it's the one that is the same age as yours!

xo
HH

Related Posts with Thumbnails