Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Break ...
DAYS FOUR & FIVE

Well, I had my camera on Thursday... but NO memory card! Ugh!! I left it in the printer at home. So, the last two days are smashed together.... like potatoes that you cover in gravy to go with your fried chicken... hmmm, it must be close to supper. Anyway, I digress. sorry..
So, as you can see form the above picture.. there was a lot of that...
so we watched a lot of .....

Of course only in our....


Even *the Great One* was in on the action...

And the girls were watching too : )

So, now that the great Odyssey, known as Spring Break is over for the year 2008. I hope that if it was Spring Break where you live, that you too lived to tell about it. And if you have not had the pleasure yet this year, I wish you all the luck and have said a little prayer for you.

Now, it is a matter of hours before those two little chattering mouths attached to those two little bodies that will never stay still go back to school.. (Enter the chorus of angels singing the Hallelujah chorus).

I love them both dearly.... I really do. But thank you Lord Almighty. That Spring Break is only ONE week....ONCE a year.

Thank you and God Bless...

Rox


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails