Saturday, November 17, 2007

Whew~~~

Ok, here I am. It has been busy around here to say the least. Since I last posted I have
1. Had a birthday (ugh! It was a big one.) My Mom and Brother and SIL came over.
2. We had a big Halloween.
3. My computer has decided not to let me compress or delete old files. Therefore, I can't upload any pics from my camera! (not happy)
4. Found out my teaching partner will be out of town the entire week of Thanksgiving. That means I will have to direct my kids in our Thanksgiving celebration while they sing ALONE! lol
5. On a sad note. I lost an Aunt. A sweet Lady in every since of the word.
6. On a happy note. I got to see by very best friend in the whole world! (Kate's Godmother). For the first time in a long time. And I will see her again this week! Hey Shon! Mucho Lubs:)
7. We visited a new church and we really, really like it. We are eager to go again in the morning!
8. Auburn had some losses. I don't really want to talk about that one......... :)
9. This week is Auburn's biggest game of the year. The Auburn - Alabama game. Rememeber, I have a mixed marriage, so to speak. My Hubby is an Alabama fan! UGH! We will be over there to watch it too. (Good Times!)
10. And finally, I went to a friends home last week for a Stampin Up Hostess club and I got to see some of the best friends anyone could ever have. Hey Jenny!! (867-5309 I got your number. I know, I know... If you had a dime for everytime you heard that sung to you! : ) Hey to 447 and my Love! Chauveen You are the best : )
11. Now I am trying to get Christmas Cards ready to go out and pictures to go in them or on them. I can't decide.....

So, I guess that catches you up on the highlights. Such as they are. I hope that I haven't forgotten anything. I promise not to be away like this again. I may not have pictures , but I will still post and keep you up to date till I can post pictures!

Oh yea..... The Husband has decided to get a scooter, A Vespa..... This ought to be interesting........

ciao!
Rox

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails