Monday, July 30, 2007

Sullivan's Third Birthday Party

We had a great time at Sullivan's birthday party on Friday. Matt grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and Sully's cake was delish! It wasn't terribly hot and we had a breeze off of the lake. I got to see friends I have not seen in years and meet their children. It is still so weird to me to see people that you grew up with, with their children.... Time just marches on doesn't it?

The pictures turned out well I think.




My friend Sharron and I have been friends since we were in preschool together. The picture above is of my friend Tracy. We have been friends for 25 years. It was so good to see both of them!

Sullivan loved his cake decorated with glove and ball. He had the best time with the bubble blower though. Kate and Demi enjoyed feeding the ducks and geese.

There were many family and friends there and we really enjoyed spending the day together.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails