Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mom's Book
Finally ....they FINALLY loaded for me.
Here are a few shots of the book I created for Mom. It was a simple composition book that I covered and created dividers so she would have sections. She loved it and I really enjoyed making it. it actually has three separate sections. It is a composition book that is stitched together so the pages are a bit stronger. I just used adhesive to apply the paper and sayings to each side and that made the dividers stronger.
The vellum phrase on the front is double matted with brads and says "A Place Of My Own". The edge is black and white gingham ribbon from Stampin Up. All the paper is from The Summer Stack that I got at Jo Ann's. The back cover is the same paper as the front. I also created a paper pocket inside the cover to be uses as needed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails