Wednesday, January 05, 2011

After


So now that the Holidays are over and we are back to the grind..
I am going to do my best to finish this book! I mean.. I bought it the day it came out.
I have read the first two in the series. I have started this one...
But I have just not had the time to sit with it. It has been busy. We have been out of town
almost every other weekend.
The Christmas decorations are put away. We returned last night from our final trip for awhile I hope.
We are all dragging boooTay today. Got home late and crashed.. Didn't even unload the car
until this morning. Heck... we all went to bed with yuck-mouths last night... (shhh!...Don't tell anyone)
Can you say exhausted?
I have every intention of taking a minimum of at least 30 minutes today to read.
And.. read under my favorite quilt I have had since I was about 7 or 8 years old. :)
I love Raggedy Ann and Andy.



I do hope that your Holidays were magical and filled with love and laughter.

oh and p.s. I have decided to try the 365 pictures this year. I know. I know... It's 01.05
But I have been taking pictures everyday. And I will post them today. I may even put them
 on another blog. I will link it here when I do and you can bookmark it and check it too..
Keep me honest ;)

xoxo
ciao

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails