Monday, January 21, 2013

Father Daughter dance


Playing catch up...
One of my biggest ... resolutions if you will, this year was to be a much better blogger.
I am determined to do it.
So we are playing catch up
starting today.

Stormy had a Father daughter dance last month.
Her last one..
Her last one in Elementary school
Her last one at her old school
Yes we moved too.
I have been a bit preoccupied 
Much much going on.
More on that later..

Without further ado...
Let me get to blogging.

The night of the dance Matt-Daddy had a scheduled test
at school.
No way to reschedule
had to take it then.
Dance starts at 6:30
Test starts at 6:00
He said maybe an hourish for the test and it was 30 minutesish 
driving time one way.
I was skeptical they would make it all much less
in time for a photo.
I offered a couple weeks ahead to ask her Uncle to come step in
and take her.
No, It is my last one I want to go with my Daddy.
I said no problem.
So she got dressed
and we waited.


My girl...
We waited some more...

Then he arrived!
Hahaha...
He got to school early and they let him go ahead
and take the test so he finished much sooner than expected.
Yay!
Everyone was happy :)

Not completely in focus but I love it anyway.
He couldn't wait to get home to go with Stormy
That by far, is the best part ...

Oh and btw....
He aced that test :)


I hope that your year is off to a brilliant start.

I know, my God, that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity ... 
1 Chronicles 29:17 




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails