Friday, June 10, 2011

Don't Melt


Have a wonderful weekend...

Don't melt.
I mean seriously...
Things to help:
Stay hydrated...
with... well whatever you choose.
Don't go out in the daylight.
Be like a vamp and stay inside all day.
If you go to the pool...Don't get out of the pool until dark.
Read a book... inside.
Turn the air down and the fan up.. js.
Don't do housework, I mean that would be strenuous at any time...
But on a hot Saturday...? Phsssh... please.
Oh, and don't cook.
The last thing you want to do is heat up the kitchen.
I say order out and have it delivered...
Yea... that's the ticket.

And if you need some total cuteness factor to help get you through...?
Well, I am here to please ..
So here ya go ;)




Oh yea... My Stoney Munch :)
I could eat him up :)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Matt-Daddy gets off work in an hour.
Dinner is in the slow cooker.
We are having Hawaiian Pork Sandwiches.
And the recipe can be found here
I will let you know how they turn out :)

Stay cool.
Ciao,
Roxanne

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails