Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Morning


 So Christmas morning arrives.. and It arrives EARLY. Like Stoney came in
our room at 4:44 a.m. ??? Really? Wow. He got in our bed and we said let's try to go
back to sleep, just till the sun comes up. The night before we told them not to come
out until 6a.m. or the sun was up.
Yea.. Not.
So we laid there for 15 minutes and we were wide awake. I said "Let's go on and get up.
Go wake your Sister". He tore off to their room and in they came and we never looked
back. I felt for sure we would all get a nap in at some point during the day...
Not. So. Much.
*sigh*
Christmas morning is only once a year..
We lived and here are the pictures to prove it.



A very Cool K & S if I do say so myself :)


Watching Sister opening some of her gifts :)

There is a little of the Bumblebee helmet that Santa brought Stoney. It was a HUGE hit :)

Stoney was a little surprised :)

It was early.. so early.... *yawn*

Matt-Daddy opening some goodies :)




Some of the aftermath..


Showing off some of her loot. And no.. her lips aren' t chapped. The Hawaiian
punch mix on the water bottle stains her lips. Haha :)
So.. That was the morning. We watched movies and the radar too most of the day.
I kept seeing so many of my friends in AL where I grew up talk about all the snow that
was falling. They said it would be just North of us.. and it was for awhile.

I hope your Christmas morning was wonderful and memorable
and you got everything you wanted :)

Ciao.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails