Friday, February 20, 2009

Just a Day in the Life.....

This is kind of a day in the life...
I jumps from the morning to the evening. The kids were at school and I didn't shoot anything during the day.... so here it goes.
Very random pictures...

My typical breakfast... BLT on a toasted Pita Pocket.
Stoney Goofball in the backseat. (No, I wasn't driving)
Stormy laughing at Stoney... of course.


Must go to Blockbuster... best way to calm the minions...

That way, I can go Costco in semi-peace..... yea, right.


The view leaving Costco and also the view (sort of) from my apartment.
By the way... I ordered my new camera this morning...
Oh my word.... I can't believe I am finally going to have an SLR.
I will take this shot again and see...
Have a Fab-O weekend Everyone!
Rox

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails