Sunday, December 07, 2008

December 6.


So, you're wondering why in the world did I post a picture of a Explorer?
Well..... I'll tell you. That is our "Exploda" and we finally got it back yesterday after it was in
the shop for three weeks.
WOOHOO!
Yes, we are a one car family and it hasn't been easy. With the help of some great friends and living close to things we need, we did survive. But I gotta tell ya.... I missed my truck. And I was happy to see her. I don't mind walking to the bus stop to meet the kids. But I would like to at least have the option of driving if I want to! Hello? Especially if it is pouring rain, 40 degrees and wind blowing at 25 mph... You know? It makes things a bit more tolerable.
So, yes, I am glad to have our wheels back. I haven't had a Ford in a long time. We decided to go with it after much discussion. But I doubt I will ever have another Ford....
Not if I can help it.
I remember hearing the old sayings for Ford
Found On Road Dead.
And
Fix Or Repair Daily.
Well, there you have it. : )
xoxo
Rox

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails