Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sorry, I have been a bad blogger..

It has been a while since I blogged. I had every intention of doing it over the weekend. Last week was extremely busy. Then I woke up with Vertigo on Sunday morning and am still suffering from it. I have an appointment in the morning. I haven't had a bout with it in almost a year and a half. I thought I was over it. So did my ENT. ...anyway... We will know more tomorrow. I am hoping for instant relief. This particular Dr. is supposed to have some 'maneuvers'. Here's hoping *fingers crossed*. If I focus on one thing and not turn my head, I can do it for a few minutes.

I hope that I will be better soon. We have M's family work appreciation at Stone Mountain on Sunday. I really want to be able to go.... There are many pictures to be taken!

This first set of pictures is from a couple of weeks ago. The Bama game was on PPV and our friends, the Pikes, Hey Shane and Jenny!, were nice enough to invite our crazy family up to watch. We had Dreamland BBQ Ribs and we brought a cheesecake. It was very yummy : ) The fellowship was even better. We have some of the best friends ever!
Out of all the pics I took. Not one of the Pikes or the kids! Go figure... Well, I mean I do love M and the food was so doggone good. : )

Finishing up a few ribs. Looks like his phone is going off. A friend was texting him that went to school at Western Kentucky.

As you can see... we chowed down on some Dreamland. It was so good : )

A couple of chicken fingers left. They were very good.

It was an evening game. By the fourth quarter, S. was dragging booty.

My girl.
Bust a move Biggins!
She was upset and said that she wished she had worn something else....
But she was OK when other girls showed up in dresses as well.

Dinner before the dance...

Dancing the night away...



They were exhausted by the end of the evening.

I hope that everyone is having a great week.
See you soon.... hopefully in focus : )
xoxo
Rox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That food was awesome, so are you. Love M

Anonymous said...

We had a great time with you guys! Praying for you this morning. Love you guys!
Jennie

Related Posts with Thumbnails