Monday, July 28, 2008

P-A-R-T-Y.


We had a party last weekend. WOOHOO! It went very well. It is so hard to believe that my baby boy will four years old this week. Un. real.
Including my two there we four others. I had to keep it small. And Mom said that rule of thumb was to invite as many as how old the birthday boy is. So, I had to choose. Not an easy task. So, I asked S who he wanted... twice. And I knew the answer.... as many boys as possible. LOL : ) Our good friends Shane and Jenny and their two beautiful children. (one is a boy)lol. And the two boys that I watch during the Summer. See a pattern here? LOL A good time was had by all! AS you can see by the pictures.
OH and of course it was a Power Rangers party. I mean DUH!





Lots of cupcakes.
Lots of Juice Boxes.
Lots of laughing.
Lots of squealing.
Lots of running.
Lots of great friends.
And some family thrown into the mix.
Who could ask for more?
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
I love my friends. They are the
Bomb-Diggitty : )
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
We only have a couple of weeks left of Summer!
Ugh. I don't know if I can stand it!
Go do something fun... quick.... before Summer is over!
Ciao,
Rox
p.s. All the pictures in the header are taken by me : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast! Cute pictures! We love you guys!

Heather said...

cute pics! the header pictures are amazing! girl .. amazing.

I'm also an addict of the twilight series .... proud to say!

um ... i have a little one who is turning 7! this friday ... can you even believe it? we have kids the same age. - i'm not sure i remembered that.

hope you are enjoying the last few days!

HH

Related Posts with Thumbnails