Thursday, June 26, 2008



Aaaaand.... We're Back.

Not really... I never left. The laptop is supposed to go today though. It is not a local repair. My Sister-in-law is coming by to pick it up today on her way back through from Raleigh. She is hopeful for a quick turn around and my nephew will drop it back off this weekend on his way back to the base. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed.

I bought a bunch of downloads yesterday from this cute little shop online that was having a 50% sale on everything in the store! Well, I thoroughly enjoyed myself! To say the least. So, what you see below, along with a wonderful tutorial from this website and the sweet, smart lady that runs it, is my first real digital scrapbook page. It is not perfect, but I am proud of it. My daughter thinks it is wonderful! : )
Now I must go and clean house and run to Costco before my company arrives. I will take lots of pictures in anticipation of building more pages when I get my laptop back YEA!
Oh, and Jenny, check out her link and I will send you more sites and blogs to check out. : )

USED: Kathryn Estry Swirl Papers
Purchased form Gottapixel.net


You guys have a wonderful Weekend! Enjoy yourselves and (fingers crossed) I will be back by Sunday?!?

Go hug you kids...
Ciao,
Rox

1 comment:

Jennwhite said...

Hey, look what YOU did!! This is wonderful!! I love how you colored in the doodle to match, really gives you a custom look! WTG, you're a total digiscrap addict now!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails