Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hiiii Ohhhhhh....


(think Ed McMahon (sp?) from the Johnny Carson Tonight Show)





Been moving furniture all day Saturday and Friday night. Went to church this morning and just got the computer hooked back up. Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. So here I am.





I now have a craft room?!!? It used to be K.s (Well, a craft/play room.... But, I will take it. The pc is in here now and my big ol desk. And of course.... the ps2. I can scrap and craft and hangout all day. Most importantly, my bedroom is now my bedroom again. I can actually walk around the bed (or as I told my Mom last night "I can twirl around the bed) Now for those of you who know me....You can just see me twirling now can't you? .... Shut up. There is a chair for actual sitting....I had forgotten you can have a place in your bedroom to sit and read a book, or take off your shoes or just ..... sit. Who Knew? I am already enjoying it and I'll swear sleeping in my bedroom last night was more peaceful.



So, now that you know that I haven't abandoned you. You can sleep well tonight. I will be here tomorrow with more knowledge and insight to help you make it through your day. Because, I mean how else could you get out of bed in the morning?



And, as I have stated many a time... A post is not a post without a picture......







Daytona is Three Weeks Away People!








Photos courtesy of That's Racin.

See you tomorrow for "What I Leeaarrned Over The Weekend".

Be Safe,
Rox

1 comment:

holly said...

congrats on having your own area now!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails