Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday

What to do today......


First I have to say that it is a most glorious day! I have all the windows open and there is a breeze blowing... It is 73 degrees. And I would not care if it ever got any warmer! It makes football season much more desireable.

Matt is at work, so today..... I have several things I need to work on. Starting with:


1. I need to catch up on laundry

2. Clean Kate's room and try to move the furniture around.

3. Get lunch going and be ready to watch some SEC football.

4. Try to get some crafting done.

5. Take some pictures with different settings to see what my camera can do.

6. Make tea.

7. Run the dishwasher.

8. And last but not least...Call my Mom : )
I hope everyone out there in "blogsville" Is haveing a most glorious weekend too!
~R


Update: I took some pictures and here are a few......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails