Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The First Week Of School


Well, we made it through the first week of school... All of us! Kate just LOVES Kindergarten and her teacher. Sullivan is getting adjusted to the "yellow" room at preschool. I am getting acquainted with my 8 boys in the "orange" room..... yes, I said eight. No girls.

Along with getting situated with new surroundings and making new friends..... Sullivan brought home strep throat... Welcome back to school. Thanks for sharing everything including your germs! Talked to the Dr. Saturday and she thought it might be. And yesterday we saw her and it was confirmed. He is better this morning... Oh well, I just didn't think we would be dealing with stuff like this the first week of school!




Here are my two boys.....




Kateleigh, on the other hand, as you can see.... Is doing just fine... : )
My goofball.........
Now.....onto the second week..........

2 comments:

OneCraftyChick said...

Strep throat? The first week of school? That's a total bummer. I hope Sully feels better soon. :)

holly said...

So glad school is going well for the kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails