Monday, August 27, 2007

Can You Really Go Home Again?

Can You Really Go Home Again?
That is what we did this past weekend. We went back to Alabama for a few days. My Mom was there too... down from Knoxville. ....... In the town my siblings and I grew up in.
I have been sitting on this for two months.... She has decided to move back to AL after 15 years!! We ALL could not be more excited!!! She actually bought a house this weekend. We went to see it and her. I just love it. The kids love it too. To me it doesn't look like her now but, it will.
She will be so much closer to us. Before it took us about 3 and a half hours to get to her. Now we can be there in an hour and a half sometimes a bit quicker depending on traffic. The kids will actually have all their grandparents in the same town now. I am thinking that they will all see us more often now for sure. So, to all my buddies back in the big "O"... HEEEEY!!!!!!! Tracy, Sharron, Shonda, Kelley, Cindy, Jackie and the rest of you guys...... I will see you soon!! It is so hard to believe that it has been over 15 years since we all left........
Till Later.......
~Home, the spot of earth supremely blessed. A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest. ~
~Robert Montgomery~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails