Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Christmas morning at home


We returned from Knoxville on Christmas Eve and went to friends home for dinner. Then we came home and prepared for Santa Claus.....

This is our tree. I was playing with my camera to see what it would look like. I liked all three, so I am posting all three.




Kate and Sully got up early... too early. But we survived. Kateleigh got the one thing that she had been asking for for at least three or four months..... The Star Wars LEGO ps2 game... She was so excited.. Santa hid it in a huge gift bag in the back of the tree and it was the last thing that she found! It was funny ....





Sullivan and Kateleigh got a new table and chairs to do crafts and color on. Kateleigh likes to "scrapbook" on her table while I scrap on mine : )
It was great morning. We had to stop playing and get ready to go to Alabama for the day to Matt's parent's home for Christmas.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails