Friday, November 10, 2006



Good morning... It is finally Friday. The kids don't have school today and they are in there demolishing thier room. Oh well, no biggie. It can be cleaned up. I am looking forward to tomorrow. It will begin Matt's vacation!! Which means it will begin my vacation!!! WooHoo!

I can't believe it is less than two weeks till Thanksgiving! It seems like most of the year has flown by. The fall always seem to go by the quickest to me. I love from September till the end of the year. So much going on. So much to do. We are celebrating Thanksgiving at our home this year. Everyone will be here.



I did manage to take some pictures last Saturday while my brother was here to visit. I was very pleased with them. The kids and Zach wrestled and played all day long. I wish we lived closer. I miss him and the kids don't get to see him nearly enough.

Matt came home for lunch and we went to Sweet Tomatoes. That is Zach's favorite place I think. They don't have them in AL. When Matt got off from work, Zach was still here and we went to dinner at Moe's. I love Moe's, and it is one of Kateleigh's favorite places to go too.







I was able to upload some pictures of some scrapbook pages finally so I can share them. I hope to take some more today. They are not spectacular, but I like them. And they are done! I am so behind... And with the holidays I don't foresee getting much done till after the first of the year.


This was taken of my daughter last year on Labor Day at a festival in Atlanta for a 10K that my husband runs called the Labor Day 10K. The sponsors had tons of free stuff, mainly food that you can enjoy. This is Kateleigh having a pink popsicle. It was a very warm day and the popsicle was perfect. I still need to journal on this page.

I am still trying to perfect my picture taking abilities. So I am hopeful that they will improve : )






1 comment:

holly said...

Cute scrapbook layout! Great wrestling picture too...that'll be fun to scrapbook.

Related Posts with Thumbnails