Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The best laid plans....


Remember last week when I had so much to do and all these best laid plans? Well, that's just it.... best laid plans... We got up on Tuesday and had a few errands to run and M went out to the car and then called a few minutes later and said that car made this loud noise and wouldn't start. Well, as you can see from the picture below..... The only way it moved was on the back of a flatbed tow truck.


Yep...... The. Best. Laid. Plans.

If you look in the distance, you can see Betsie on the flatbed...

We have to THE best friends in the world. I mean seriously.... we were able to borrow a car. Wow. The Bestest. Friends. Ever.
So we were able to go to school on Thursday and see S in his class and have lunch with him and K too.

Showing us the chore chart for the week.
That night I wasn't feeling so hot and ended up getting sick before the evening was over. Now, I was not impressed by the lunchroom food. In fact, it was pretty bad. But, I thought, was it enough for me to get sick over? I remembered M had been feeling bad for about 24 hours on Tuesday. I chalked it up to the car mess and thought it was stress.
..... The. Best. Laid. Plans.
Well, I think he had a bug. So now I decided that I had the bug too. Friday I woke up and felt much better. I had my tickets for Twilight that I had had for over two weeks. I was determined to go and see it. I went and met a friend that I had not seen in years in years that I went to school with. It was so good to see her. The movie was great. I had a Sprite and even a little plain popcorn. About 20 minutes before it was over I was feeling bad again. I made it home and went straight to bed. I was up sick again by 4 o'clock. By now I was so dehydrated that my head had started really hurting. It hurt so bad that the nausea never would subside. The head ache turned into the worst migraine I have ever dealt with. M had to take me to the ER. *Good Times*..
Remember..... The. Best. Laid. Plans.


Luckily... this little guy never got it..... at least so far *fingers crossed*


And this one is still as goofy as ever.....

The car is still being worked on and we hope, hope, hope, it will be ready before Thanksgiving. We shall see....
And by the way..... I told my children that they don't ever have to eat at school again if they don't want to. I have no problem getting up and preparing both of thier lunches for them. Really, it was not good....
And Twilight was Fabulous! I will see it again. And Summit Entertainment has signed on for the next installment "New Moon". I can't wait : )
Hope all of your plans are moving right along for you this week.
xoxo
Rox




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails