Thursday, September 06, 2007

Finally....

Thanks to a friend in a scrapping group online that I belong to, I have finally figured out how to store my journaling pens so that I have full access to them whenever I need them. Thanks Holly! http://www.chroniclesofasouthernscrapper.blogspot.com/




It makes complete sense... A wine rack. When I saw Holly's I went to Goodwill and there was one that was perfect for me. I dropped a cool 4 bucks and it was mine all mine. I couldn't find some glasses or anything that I loved to use in so I came home and found some plastic glasses that we never use and I put them to use! Right now it seems a bit much on my little table but this weekend I am getting a new desk. Well new to me. My Mom has had it for years. Lot of history in it. I am so glad to have it. I will post a picture of it when it arrives from TN this weekend.


My other new thing is something my sweet hubby brought home this week.
It is a lantern that holds a candle. I just love it. The door opens and there are little stars etched on the glass. Here I have it on the patio sitting on a plant stand.
Till Later........
R~

1 comment:

holly said...

Glad this worked for you! I love storing my pens this way - your wine rack is much prettier than mine LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails